I have seen that local bank credit cards are very beneficial. How can I get credit card from local banks of US? Actually this question is addressing to a bank called as Commercial Bank of Ozark. I would like to get credit card from this company. Can I do it? There is any online website that I can apply?
Yes, you can get credit cards from local banks of United States. You can apply online for Commercial Bank of Ozark Credit Cards. There are three credit cards of the bank.
Bank of Ozark Platinum Classic
- 14.99% purchase & balance transfer APR.
- 3.99% balance transfer APR for 6 months.
- 18.49% Cash Advance APR.
- No Annual Fee.
- No Rewards.
- There is not also any bonus.
- %4 Balance Transfer Fee.
- %5 Cash Advance Fee
- %3 Foreign Transaction Fee
Platinum interest rates are really awesome. All three APR is very good and low. Introductory APR for balance transfer is also very good. No annual fee opportunity is also good.
However cash advance fee, foreign transaction fee are too high.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to website of Commercial Bank of Ozark.
- Click on Consumer Loans.
- Scroll down until you see the “CONSUMER CREDIT CARD” header.
- Click on “Click here to apply today!“
- A popup will appear. Just Click “Continue“.
- Select one of those credit cards.
- Apply online!
If you have any questions regarding online application or anything else, please feel free to contact us. Our staff will try to help you as soon as possible.