Citizens Community Bank Platinum Preferred Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)6.5/10
- The balance transfer APR is only 3.99% for first 6 months.
- Balance Transfer, Cash Advance, Purchase APR rates are good.
- There is no annual fee.
- There are many good advantages for travelling.
- There are also good insurances for travelling.
- There is not any clear statement of the bank for rewards points. There is not also any information on that on disclosure.
- You can redeem your points for only airfare, merchandise, and gift card rewards.
- You will need to pay extra for foreign transactions with this card.
Citizens Community Bank Platinum Preferred Card is a reward card of the company which provides you low interest options. However there is no clear statement of the bank about how much points you can earn through with this card. We recommend you to contact to the bank before you make an application. The card has 14.99% APR and you don’t need to pay foreign transaction fee for it. 18.49% Cash Advance APR is also very reasonable. For the first 6 months, Balance Transfer APR is 3.99%.
The card has similar features with Platinum Payback Card.
Downsides of the card are that you will need to pay 3% for each foreign transactions, you can redeem your points for only airfare, merchandise, and gift card rewards.
You can see rates, user reviews and editor scores of Citizens Community Bank Platinum Preferred Card below.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|Regular: 14.99%||Unknown = Contact to Bank to Learn More||None||3%||$35||$10 or 5%||18.49%||$10 – 4%||3.99% APR for first 6 months
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|