Escambia County Bank Platinum Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)7.5/10
- 15.25% APR rate for purchases is quite good.
- 15.25% APR rate for cash advance is awesome.
- 3% cash advance and balance transfer fee.
- There is no annual fee for Escambia County Bank Platinum Card.
- If you are looking for a card with low APR, this card can be suitable for you.
- There is no purchase bonus or sign-up bonus with the card.
- There is no rewards points or cash back rewards for your purchases.
- There is not much services and promotions of the card.
- You will need to pay 2% extra for foreign transactions.
- If you are looking for a card with rewards, this is not for you.
Escambia County Bank Platinum Card is a simple card with low interest rates. There are not cash back, rewards, purchase bonus or sign-up bonus promotions of this card. We only recommend this card for those who are seeking for a simple credit card with low interest rates. You can find more informations at the rate table below.
APR for Cash Advance, Balance Transfer and Purchase is 15.25% for this card. Especially cash advance APR is quite good. The other card of Escambia County Bank is providing much better interest rates though. You will need to pay 2% for foreign transactions. Cash advance fee and balance transfer fee of the card is $3 at the moment.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|0% for 7 months
|None||None||2%||$25||$5 or 3%||15.25%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 7 months
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of Escambia County Bank Platinum Cash Back Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
Originally posted 2018-12-16 20:40:12.