First National Bank of Hartford Secured Visa Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)5.5/10
- If you would like to build or rebuild credits, this card is one of those options for you. It is good credit card for bad credits.
- You can improve your limit to $3000.
- APRs are fair for purchases and balance transfers.
- Reasonable balance transfer and cash advance fees.
- No rewards or bonuses as expected since it is a secured card.
- APR for cash advance is high.
- You will need to pay 2% more for each of your foreign transactions.
- Don't expect much from this card if you are looking for really low APRs or rewards.
First National Bank of Hartford Secured Visa Card is a good opportunity for those who wants to rebuild credits or build credits. The card has some advantages and disadvantages. We are going to mention about those shortly.
Annual fee of the card is fair. It is not much but it is not also very low. You will need to pay $35 for the card yearly. Cash Advance fee is a little bit high. It is almost 26% percent. Other APRs of the card is 22.99% which is not bad at all. The best side of the card, you are not going to pay much for Cash Advance and Balance Transfer. There is only 2 percent extra payment for foreign transaction fees with this card.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
|For Bad Credits||162||165||10|
|No Credit History||158||168||10|
You can see First National Bank of Hartford Secured Visa Card reviews below.