Capital City Bank Secured Visa Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)5.5/10
- If you would like to build your credit history, this card can be an option for you.
- Cash advance and balance transfer fees are reasonable.
- $35 Annual fee is fair.
- The card is a fair credit card for bad credits.
- APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances are high.
- You will need to pay for foreign transactions. Please see the rates table below.
Capital City Bank Secured Visa Card is a card for rebuild credits and build credit history. Cash advance and balance transfer fees of the card is fair. However APR of the card is a little bit high. For purchases and balance transfers APR is 22.99% and for cash advance it is 25.99%. You will need to pay for 2% for foreign transactions with this card.
Since this is a secured card, you will not already earn any rewards with these cards. Annual fee is also fair for a secured card.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
|For Bad Credits||162||165||10|
|No Credit History||158||168||10|
You can see Capital City Bank Secured Visa Card reviews below.
- Armed Forces Bank Credit Builder Secured Visa
- Bank of Hope Visa Platinum Secured
- Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
Originally posted 2018-12-20 13:01:41.