Bank of Hope Visa Platinum Secured$25
APR (Interest Rate)6.0/10
- Annual fee is low.
- It is very good for those who has bad credits.
- It is also good for rebuilding credits.
- If you would like to build credit history, you can try this card.
- You will not able to gain rewards points nor cash back rewards with this card since it is a secured card.
- There are not good promotions and services which this cards provide.
- There are not good insurance options with this card.
- Interest rate could be better.
If you would like to rebuild your credits, Bank of Hope Visa Platinum Secured can be a good option for you. The card is also good for building credit. There are reasonable offers of the card with average APR and cash advance APR, 4% cash advance fee is not also bad at all.
You can take a look at similar cards, user reviews and rates of the card below. If you have any questions regarding this card, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|Regular: 22.49%||None||$25||%3||$37||$15 or 4%||23.99%||$10 – 4%||Regular: 22.49%|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
|For Bad Credits||162||165||10|
|No Credit History||148||168||10|
You can also see optimizer card reviews by users below.