Optimizer Credit Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)5.9/10
- It is good for rebuilding credit, credit history. It is also good for bad credit.
- $40 annual fee is reasonable for a secured card.
- The APR of the card is reasonable except Cash Advance APR.
- One of the best credit cards for bad credit in United States.
- Cash advance APR is a little bit high.
- No rewards points with this card.
- Not much travelling and insurance option with the card.
- There are not much unique services and promotions with this card.
- Unfortunately only available for a few states of United States. Please click on Apply button above below to get more information.
Optimizer Credit Card is a credit product of BBVA Compass. This card is for credit rebuild and improve the credit history. It is also good for bad credits and building credit.
Optimizer Credit Card has 20.24% APR for balance transfer and purchases. Cash Advance APR is 29.24%. The annual fee for the card is $40. Cash Advance and Balance Transfer fees are reasonable. It is 4% at the moment. The late payment is $27 maximum and foreign transaction fee is 3%
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|Regular: 20.24%||None||$40||%3||$37||$10 or 4%||29.24%||$10 – 4%||Regular: 20.24%|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
|For Bad Credits||153||165||10|
|No Credit History||160||168||10|
You can also see optimizer card reviews by users below.