First National Bank of Hartford Visa Real Rewards Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)8.5/10
- $0 annual fee for the card. This is permanent.
- You are not going to pay APR for first 6 months for your purchases and balance transfers. Cash Advance APR is not included this.
- 1.5 rewards points is fair for a rewards credit card.
- This is good if you are looking for 0% APR with rewards.
- Cash advance fees and balance transfer fees are reasonable.
- You will need to pay 2% more in every foreign transactions.
- APRs can be high if your creditworthiness is not good enough.
First National Bank of Hartford Visa Real Rewards Card is a good rewards card that you can earn 1.5 points per every $1 purchases. There are also 2500 points after the first purchase of the card. So the card is providing $25 card bonus to you regardless how much you spend in your first purchase. You will not also need to pay APR for first 6 months except cash advances.
APR can be quite high or low with the card. It depends on your creditworthiness. You are not going to pay annual fee. You will also pay 2% more for foreign transaction fees.
See full rates of the card below. There are also editor scores and user reviews for First National Bank of Hartford Visa Real Rewards Card.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|0% APR for 6 months
15.99% – 24.99%
|Regular: 1.5 per $1 you spend.
Bonus: 2500 Rewards Points.
|None||2%||$10 or 4%||25.99%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 6 months
15.99% – 24.99%
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
Similar Credit Cards
- Capital City Bank Visa Signature Real Rewards Card
- Bank of Hope Rewards Visa Signature
- BBVA Compass Rewards Card
Originally posted 2018-12-20 14:10:01.