BankFirst Visa Gold Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)8.5/10
- You will not need to pay for the card yearly.
- All APRs are very good. 11.98% for purchases and balance transfer. 13.98% for cash advance.
- There is no Balance Transfer APR for 6 months.
- 3% cash advance and balance transfer fees are very good.
- Despite of Low APR, current reward point system is not good.
- There is not unique services and good for travelling & insurance.
BankFirst Visa Gold Card Review
BankFirst Visa Gold Card is a reliable credit product of BankFirst Financial Services. You will get low APRs with this card for cash advances, balance transfers and purchases.11.98% APR for purchases and balance transfers is really excellent. 13.98% for a cash advance is also very good. There is also 1% rewards points for your every purchase without any limit.
BankFirst Visa Gold Card fees are also very good. Balance Transfer and Cash Advance fees are 3%. Besides, there is no annual fee for the card.
The downside of the card is the low rewards rate. 1% rewards per purchase should be improved.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|11.98%||%1 bonus rewards points for every purchase.||None||2%||$35||$5 or 3%||13.98%||3%||0% APR for first 6 months
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of BankFirst Visa Gold Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
- Escambia County Bank Platinum Cash Back Card
- Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard
- Escambia County Bank Platinum Card
Originally posted 2018-12-17 01:20:23.