AmeriFirst Cash Back Platinum Visa Card$35
APR (Interest Rate)8.0/10
- Low APR rates for purchase, balance transfer, cash advance.
- Low cash advance and balance transfer fees.
- 0% APR in 7 months for balance transfers and purchases.
- Fair annual fee.
- 1% cashback rate is not that good. It is below average.
- You will need to pay foreign transaction fees for your each purchases.
AmeriFirst Cash Back Platinum Visa Card is providing 1% cash back for every purchases. There is 7 months introductory 0% APR for the card and $35 annual fee. 3% cash advance and balance transfer fee rates are very good. 13.75% APR is also excellent when you compare it with other platinum cards.
Rewards rate of the card is below average. You will need to pay 2 percent more for every foreign transactions with this card.
You can check rates of the card below and you can also read user reviews.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|0% for 7 months
|1% cash back at every purchases.||$35||2%||$25||$5 or 3%||13.75%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 7 months
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of Amerifirst Cash Back Platinum Visa Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
- SunTrust Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card
- First National Bank of Hartford Premier Rewards Card
- Citizens Trust Bank Visa Prestige Elite Credit Card