BankSouth Cash Back Platinum Visa Card$35
APR (Interest Rate)7.5/10
- All APRs are low with this card. 13.25% for all of APR (Purchase, Cash Advance & Customer Support)
- 0% APR for purchases and balance transfers is a good promotion. You will not need to pay APR for first 7 months.
- $35 annual fee is not bad.
- Limited cash back rewards. You can earn maximum $600 worth cash back rewards with this card.
- 1% cash back rate is below average.
- There are not much bonuses and promotions with the card.
- There is not any unique service for airfare or travelling.
BankSouth Cash Back Platinum Visa Card is a credit card service that you don’t need to pay APR for first 7 months. You can also earn 1% cash back rewards for your purchases. However this feature of the card is limited with $60000. So you can only earn $600 cash back yearly from the card. The annual fee for the card is $35. Cash advance fee and balance transfer fee is similar with the normal platinum visa card of BankSouth. 2% foreign transaction fee is good but it could be better if it doesn’t exist at all.
You can see rates of the card below.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|0% for 7 months
|1% cash back at every purchases. Limited with $60000 worth purchases yearly.||$35||2%||$25||$5 or 3%||13.25%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 7 months
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of BankSouth Cash Back Platinum Visa Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
- Citizens Community Bank Platinum Preferred Card
- Bank of Hope Rewards Visa Signature
- Wells Fargo Visa Signature
Originally posted 2018-12-19 22:10:18.