First Citizens Smart Option Visa Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)6.8/10
- 9.99% - 20.99% APR is a fair APR rate for purchases and balance transfers.
- There is no annual fee for the card.
- Balance Transfer and Cash Advance Fees are good.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfer.
- No unique promotions or services.
- 20.99% Maximum APR for purchases and balance transfers can be high for you if you don't have good credit worthiness.
- You will need to pay extra for foreign transactions,
- There is no rewards or bonuses on this card.
- 23.99% - 26.99% Cash Advance APR is high.
First Citizens Smart Option Visa Card is a simple credit card with reasonable APR rates and no annual fee. Balance transfer and cash advance fee rates are very good in the card. However Cash Advance APR is a little bit high. There are not also much promotions on this card. There are no bonuses, rewards points and cash backs. You will pay 2% foreign transaction fee with First Citizens Smart Option Visa Card.
There is also 0% APR for 12 months for balance transfers. The regular APR for balance transfer is 9.99% – 20.99%. This depends on your creditworthiness. If you think that your creditworthiness is not well, you can also check some alternative cards which offers certain APR below 12%. We have mentioned about those recently on Credit Cards Center.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|9.99% – 20.99%||None||None||2%||$38||$5 or 3%||23.99% – 26.99%||$5 or 3%||0% for 12 months
9.99% – 20.99%
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can find some similar cards to First Citizens Smart Option Visa Card below and user reviews.
- SouthPoint Bank Visa Platinum Edition Credit Card
- Valley State Bank Classic Visa Card
- Citizens Trust Bank Visa Privilege