First Citizens Rewards Visa Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)6.0/10
- Cash Advance and Balance Transfer Fees are good.
- 0% APR for balance transfer for 12 months.
- You can find different reward options with different tiers on this card. You can check the rates table below to see more.
- No annual fee for the 2 tiers.
- Purchase % Balance Transfer APR is fair.
- Rewards & cash back rates could be better. They are generally below the average rate.
- You need to pay for accelerate your earnings tier.
- Cash advance APR is high.
- You will pay extra 2% cash for foreign transactions.
First Citizens Rewards Visa Card has 3 different tiers. You can get cashbacks, rewards points or 50% more rewards points with those tiers. You can select one of those programs while you are having the credit card. All APR and fees are same for those tiers but only type of rewards are different.
Earn Rewards: Earn rewards is one of those tiers of the credit card. You can 1 reward point per $1 purchase. No annual fee.
Accelerate Your Earnings: The most profitable tier of the card. You gain 1.5 rewards points per $1. Yearly fee is $50. (Waived first year.)
Unlimited Cash Back: You can earn 1% cashback for every purchases with this tier. You can redeem cashbacks to your saving account. No annual fee.
12.99% – 23.99% balance transfer and purchase APR is at fair rate. However if your creditworthiness is not good, the maximum rate is a little bit high. Cash advance fee is a little bit high for this card. 3% balance transfer fee and 3% cash advance fee is very good. You will need to pay 2% more for every foreign transactions.
Other good services:
- Phone protection.
- Zero liability.
- Travel and Rental Services.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|12.99% – 23.99%||Earn Rewards Tier:
1 Rewards Points
Accelerate Your Earnings Tier:
1.5 Rewards Points
Unlimited Cash Back Tier:
%1 Cash Back
Accelerate Your Earnings: $50
|2%||$38||$5 or 3%||23.99% – 26.99%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 12 months.
12.99% – 23.99%
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can find some similar cards to First Citizens Rewards Visa Card below and user reviews.
- SouthPoint Bank Visa Signature Travel Card
- First National Bank of Hartford Visa Real Rewards Card
- Citizens Trust Bank Visa Prestige Elite Credit Card
Originally posted 2018-12-22 17:33:58.