First National Bank Visa Credit Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)7.0/10
- Cash advance fee and balance transfer fee rates are good.
- There is no annual fee for this card.
- 16.74% APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- Minimum payment fee of Cash Advance and Balance Transfers high.
- 2% more payments for foreign transactions.
- 1 rewards points rate $1 is below average.
First National Bank Visa Credit Card is a simple card that you can use for rewards. The card is providing low interest rates for consumers except Cash Advance. APR for purchases and balance transfers is 16.74% in the card. There is no annual fee in the card. You won’t need to pay every year for the card. Cash advance fee and balance transfer is good.
2% foreign transaction fee is the downside of the card. Minimum $10 payment for cash advance and balance transfer could be $5 for the card. Cash Advance APR is also a little bit high for this card.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|16.74%||1 ScoreCard Reward Point
|None||2%||$25||$10 or 3%||21.74%||$10 or 4%||16.74%|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of First National Bank Visa Credit Card below.