FNBO Cash Back Visa Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)4.0/10
- 2% regular cashback is also excellent.
- 3% bonus cashback for 6 months is very good promotion for the card.
- There is no annual fee for this card. Zero liability is available for this card.
- Purchase protection is available for the card.
- There are good insurance options are available.
- Minimum purchase and balance transfer APR is fair.
- Maximum purchase and balance transfer APR is high.
- 3% foreign transaction fee is high.
- 27.24% cash advance APR is high.
- Maximum cash advance and balance transfer fee rates are high.
- Minimum cash advance and balance transfer fees high.
FNBO Cash Back Visa Card is a credit card of First National Bank of Omaha with good cash back rates. You can get 3% cashback for the first 6 months after you get the card. Then cashback rate is going to be 2%. It is above the average. However the card’s other features are a bit expensive for consumers.
Minimum APR on purchases and balance transfers is fair. However maximum APR is not profitable at all with 25.99% rate. Cash advance and balance transfer fee minimum payment is also high. You are going to pay $15 for cash advance and $10 for balance transfer (minimum). Maximum payment for both of them is 5% and it is also high rate too. 3% for each foreign transactions is making this card expensive.
Unfortunately FNBO Doesn’t Offer This Card At The Moment.
Other features of the card:
- Zero liability for fraud.
- Free credit score view on FICO.
- Fraud protection.
- Travel Accident and Auto Rental Insurances.
- Purchase Protection.
You can see all rates of FNBO Cash Back Visa Card below. There are also user reviews and editor scores.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|18.99% – 25.99%||3% Cashback Rewards for first 6 months.
|None||3%||$37||$15 or 5%||27.24%||$10 or 5%||18.99% – 25.99%|
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|