SouthPoint Bank Cash Rewards Platinum Card0.00
APR (Interest Rate)5.4/10
- 0% APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- Cash Advance Fee and Balance Transfer Fee is Good.
- We are against foreign transaction fees, however 1% rate is good enough..
- There is no annual fee for the card
- It can be an option for you if you are looking for a credit card with 0% APR for 12 months and low fees.
- APR (balance transfer and purchases) can be high if your creditworthiness is not good enough.
- Minimum APR for purchases and balance transfers is at fair rate.
- Cash Advance APR is high.
- 1% cashback rate is not good.
- Not very good if you are looking for a cash back card.
SouthPoint Bank Cash Rewards Platinum Card is a cashback card with 1% rate for your purchases. If you would like to check rewards version of this card, you can see our SouthPoint Bank Rewards Platinum Card review in Credit Cards Center. The card is low fees for Balance Transfers, Cash advances and Foreign Transactions. However cash back rate is low and it is below average. There is 0% APR for first 12 months on purchases and Balance Transfer APR.
Cash Advance APR is high while there is very limited cash back rates, we believe it should be at lower rates.
Rates & Fees
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Late Payment Fee||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
|0% for 12 months
14.99% – 24.99%
|%1 Cash Back||None||1%||$38||$5 or 3%||23.99% – 26.99%||$5 or 3%||0% APR for first 12 months.
14.99% – 24.99%
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
You can read some users reviews of SouthPoint Bank Cash Rewards Platinum Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
- AmeriFirst Cash Back Platinum Visa Card
- SunTrust Bank Prime Rewards Credit Card
- SunTrust Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card