Capital City Bank Premier Rewards American Express Card$99
APR (Interest Rate)6.5/10
- 4 points for restaurants, 3 points for airfare, 2 points for gas, 1 points for the rest of your purchases. It is not a bad deal at all but it also depends of your purchases.
- Zero fraud liability.
- Many advantages of American Express Credit Card.
- 10.000 points for $1000 purchase is fair.
- $99 annual fee is not much for such a rewards card. Besides $0 annual fee for the first year.
- Unlimited rewards with Capital City Bank Premier Rewards American Express Card.
- It is good that there is no foreign transaction fees.
- Good balance transfer fees.
- There can be high APR for you if your creditworthiness is not good enough.
- Very limited categories for high rewards points.
You can collect many rewards points with Capital City Bank Premier Rewards American Express Card, if you are visit restaurants very often or you are paying for airfare and gas. The card is providing 4 for every $1 purchases in restaurants, 2 points for gas and 3 points for airfare. You can also earn 10.000 extra bonus rewards points after you spend $1000 with your card. There is also no foreign transaction fees with the card.
There is annual fee of the card which will cost you $99. However you don’t need to pay it for the first year. Cash Advance APR is a little bit high but the 3% fee is reasonable. Purchase APR and Balance APR can be quite high with the card but it can be also low.
|Interest Rate (APR)||Rewards ($1)||Annual Fee||FTF(*)||Cash Advance Fee||Cash Advance APR||Balance Transfer Fee||Balance Transfer APR|
15.99% – 24.99%
4 Points: Restaurants
3 Points: Airfare
2 Points: Gas
1 Point: Every Purchases
Bonus: 10,000 after you spend $1000 in first 3 months
|$0 for the first year.
|None||$10 or 4%||25.99%||$5 or 3%||Regular:
15.99% – 24.99%
FTF: Foreign Transaction Fee
|Type of Card||Editor Score||Overall Score||Total Cards|
|No Foreign Transaction||185||178||40|
You can read some users reviews of Capital City Bank Visa Signature Real Rewards Card below.
Similar Credit Cards
Originally posted 2018-12-19 23:49:19.